what is your fav holiday cartoon?fav carol?fav holiday movie?
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
Printable View
what is your fav holiday cartoon?fav carol?fav holiday movie?
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
mine..........mickeys christmas carol.....oh holy night...and a christmas story(the one with the kid who gets his tongue stuck on the pole)that cracks me up http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/...rin2orange.gif
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
Frosty the Snowman .......Silent Night ......not sure which movie I like several of them http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif.
------------------
i like "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and all those claymation specials, that had Burl Ives and Bing Crosby narrating? like "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
with the Heat Miser and the Abominable Snowman http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
oh yeah, i almost forgot the most important one of all!!
"Prancer"....it's a film with Cloris Leachman, Sam Elliot, and Abe Vigoda that came out about 10 years ago....well, anyway, my brother plays Bert the Cop in it http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif.......*proud*
if you click this link and go down about 16 names to Michael Luciano, that's him......i'm SHOCKED to see that they have his acting credits on there, since it's been years since he's done anything, and they were all bit parts *LMAO*.....but it's so cool to find my brother on the net like this http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Leo's brother/Prancer
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
AS if no one knew...THe GRinch!..not the one with Jim Carrey..the old one..course the new one was ok..but still like the old one..And God..i crack up at the lil boy with his tongue on the pole too... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
HEH HEH
I love all those Rankin n Bass movies....Frosty....Rudolph....Santa Claus is Coming to Town....
LEO!!!!!!!!!...i love lovE LOVE PRANCER!!!! oh my....(warm fuzzy feeling)
Ernest Saves Christmas..... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
song? need to think....
------------------
"A good heart...is the SUN....for it shines bright and never changes..."
William Shakespeare
i'm gonna hafta go with Blazer on the older version of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas...i just love that cartoon! and my son has Rugrats - The Santa Experience...love it. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Do You Hear What I Hear (tho hardly anybody does it...damnit!) & O Holy Night
and...movie...ummmmm...i tend to like the corny ones...the kind that show up on Fox Family & those back channels. but if i had to pick just ONE, i'd go with Santa Claus the Movie. it's got Dudley Moore in it as an elf. *LOL* but it's sooooo fun!
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
[This message has been edited by Mystic(F)uel (edited December 04, 2001).]
For My Mystic...i wont sing it tho.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Do You Hear What I Hear?
Said the night wind to the little lamb,
"Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star, dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite,
With a tail as big as a kite."
Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy,
"Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing through the sky, shepherd boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song high above the trees
With a voice as big as the the sea,
With a voice as big as the the sea."
Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king,
"Do you know what I know?
In your palace warm, mighty king,
Do you know what I know?
A Child, a Child shivers in the cold--
Let us bring him silver and gold,
Let us bring him silver and gold."
Said the king to the people everywhere,
"Listen to what I say!
Pray for peace, people, everywhere,
Listen to what I say!
The Child, the Child sleeping in the night
He will bring us goodness and light,
He will bring us goodness and light."
------------------
HEH HEH
Who are you???
invisible dude! do i know you??
*just courious.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif