-
Okay let's see if we all can be non politically correct just for a thread..
I want to know a human characteristic or something about people you know or don't really know that really bothers you....let's leave out things like "mean people" "racist people" and other obvious shit.
be honest...even if it tarnishes your online persona. and if no one posts on this i'll fill it with things that bother me...i dont think i'll ever run out.
k..........
1) Athiest parents who make sure to tell their children their dog who just got run over isn't in heaven it's rotting under the ground. And they know this because they are reasonable thinking people and all reasonable, intelligent, thinking people have to know there's no God. And they refuse to lie to their children like their parents did to them.
that's not my biggest annoyance but it popped into my head first.
-
Does no one know how to drive in snow...I mean they drive like 50km on a highway posted 80...it took me four hours to drive somewhere that usually only takes me two...and then the slow ass bitches ahead of me have the nerve to hog the road and not let me pass them...can anyone say 4 wheel drive? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
-
I can't stand when people inhale their snot!!!
Get a fucking kleenex and empty that!!!
Or spitting!! Just as disgusting in my opinion..
And the two go hand in hand..inhale your snot ...some spit, some swallow!!
*G*
------------------
-
I hate it when you are in a rotten mood. It's blatantly obvious that you are in a rotten mood. You have that look on your face. You have that tone in your voice. You've typed all kindsa mean stuff all week on your computer and you haven't said anything nice, like *rolls macy* for a whole week....and then someone says something all syruppy nice...ugh. But it is really smart assish...I hate that.
Oh wait.....
*sparkly smile* Merry Christmas rotten.
------------------
-
OK..heres goes.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif..I HATE it when guys feel the need to adjust in front of you..Ya know what i'm saying the grabbing of the crotch to straighten things out.For crying outloud..PLease do this in private..We women at times feel the need to scratch or even pick our panties out of our ass but the majority of us do this in private!I really hate that..*L
------------------
HEH HEH
-
Another thing that ticks me off folks is when people have abortions. For Christ sakes that's a new life growing. If you dident plan it or you can't take care of it then give it up for adoption. There are plenty of people who can't have children that would love to adopt. So what's up with that? can anyone help me understand why killing a fetus is better than giving it up for adoption?
~THE INVISIBLE MAN~
------------------
-
For some reason it bothers me when someone likes a really really stupid movie. Like Weekend at Bernies II. Maybe it's not right but it makes me wonder about their intelligence.
*rolls macy* ......hey you're the one i found cheatin on me *G
-
i only made it thru half that movie..yes..it sucked and i agree with you about stupid movies..The Mexican was one of those that really got me..*shivers*..stupid..stupid..stupid..
I also hate people who no matter what you say..they have done it..been there..done it better..whatever..that so gets on my nerves..
Oh and ppl who type with all these dots..it gets on my nerves ..*LOL*..but its addictive..i cant seem to type without them now..somebody slap me... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
HEH HEH
-
okay here's another one....it mostly comes from working at AOL last christmas and trying to be friendly on the phone.
I'd end the call by saying Merry Christmas..and a few times the person on the other end would get all insulted and huffy and say "I DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS". I really think many people need to get over their hypersensitivity to that kind of thing. I mean I dont celebrate chinese new year but I have a chinese friend who always calls to wish us a happy chinese new year. I dont scream at him "I ALREADY CELEBRATED NEWYEAR". Also I'm not religious but if someone says "god bless you" i dont say "there is no god".
The more pissy people got the more I refused to say happy holidays. If someone had said thanks, and a happy chanakkah(sp?) to you i would have said thanks.
I do like saying "thank buddah" every now and then when something good happens just for variety though.
-
Ut oh, Lily and Blaze...
I snort my snot up, and I hack it out *L I also adjust myself plenty. But who cares, women adjust their bra straps and bitch about their panty hoes all the time in front of guys... oh, and WTF is it with women taking their shoes off at work? If they're uncomfy, don't wear 'em... I have never seen a guy take his shoes off at work, everyone would freak out... but for a gal in dress shoes it's alright. And ladies, don't tell me your dress shoes are that uncomfortable, because I own some pretty damn unpleasent dress shoes.
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker... Hug my Sack.
Quitcherbitchen!