-
I have never made any claims to being Betty Crockerish....I'm completely content with men wanting me for my body....*lmao
I like this recipe:
Christmas Cake
Ingredients:
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
lemon juice
4 large eggs
nuts
1 bottle vodka
2 cups of dried fruit
Sample the Vodka to check quality.
Take a large bowl, check the vodka again to be sure that it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat.
Turn on the electric mixer
Beat on cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
Add one tsp of sugar.
Beat again.
At this point it's best to make sure the Vodka is shtill ok.
try another cup....just incase.
turn off the mixerer.
break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
pick fruit off the floor.
mix on the turner
if the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers..pry it loose with a drewscriver.
Sample the Vodka to check for tonsisticity.
next, sift two cups of salt. or something who giveshz a shit.
check the Vodka
Now, shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
add one table
add a spoon of sugar, or somfink. whatever you can find.
greash the oven.
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
don't forget to beat off the turner.
finally, throw the bowl thru the window, finsih the vodka and kick the cat.
CHERRY MISTMAS!!!!!
------------------
[This message has been edited by Macydamn (edited December 05, 2001).]
-
Okay Macy I think you're due for another asswhoopin...
*rolls macy
-
*Glares at Shy*.......
Noooo that is not my recipe!!!!
But i'm not above making it...*LMAO
------------------
-
*stares at Bracy* I know you wouldn't be above makin it.......*LOL* and don't glare at me....or I will sick macy on ya to beat ya! *LOL*
-
Macy is sooooooooooooo funny!!!!!! *LOL* Wait, is that your recipe....or Bracy's??? *L*
I have a recipe too.......
Its clean and mess free....
It's called "Whatever in Christmas"
Go home to your momma's house....
Raid the house of all Christmas food.....
Eat Christmas food.....
Leave mess for mom to clean up.....
Now, this Christmas food may not be exactly what you want, but you can't be to choosy with this recipe....
I'm so lazy, but my mommy loves me!!! *LOL*
-
BOTH of you guys are dorks......*looks at Bracy and Shy*
rotten?...I'll stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry!*L
------------------
-
Try this Christmas punch Macy!!
1 gallon apple cider
1 gallon orange juice!
4-5 bag's cinnimon imperial's--you know the little red hot's
2 cinnimon stick's
mix all ingredients in a big pot and on medium heat cook till it comes to a full boil serve hot!!!
Can add Vodka to give it some kick! *L
.......................................
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
~THE INVISIBLE MAN~
------------------
-
I like Vodka.*S
Thanks Invisible guy....where ever the hell you are.*S
------------------
-
Your welcome Macy, and I'm right behind you slapping your ass HEH HEH!
............................................
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
............................................
~THE INVISIBLE MAN~
------------------
-
*backs that ass up*
------------------