-
the pool has had many characters come and go down the years.
your just about to be executed by some mad arabs for drinking and they grant you one request you can have one shag but it must be someone from the pool who would you decide?
Mine would be MJ!
-
I'll defer and take a couple of those arabs, i've always wanted to see what's under those flowing robes http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
------------------------------------------------------->or Heidi in a pinch http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
-
-
Its M@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Ry J@@@@@@@@@NE!!420...k....2 *S*....she dont come round this way much more...awe misses my MJz......*P*....!
-
hmmmmmmmmmmm hard question but at the time of going to print it would have to be..........Blanca......don't ask me why....just is.
-
-
Good question Mel....Cyber or r/t??
-
Man I so can't think of someone that I would cyber in the pool...and if I did I would never say *seals my lips* And if you meant in r/t, then I would go with my first in hopes that he got better in bed*LMFAO
-
I think he meant in real life.
I'll get back on this one
-
*crossed fingers and chants...PLEASE let the slug pick me...please let him PICK ME! *G
*kotc* how's dayshift going? You seemed moody last night *L