Tell me what you think
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
My favorites are the blue lights and the ring of little trees at the end of the video.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 22, 2005 08:53 AM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>
Printable View
Tell me what you think
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
My favorites are the blue lights and the ring of little trees at the end of the video.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 22, 2005 08:53 AM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>
I bet your neighbors just LOVE you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You mean the ones who haven't moved out? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I like the "death ray" star.
However...if that was my neighbor...I'd shoot out his transformer at the pole!
How come we can't see the paramedics camped out by the road, treating people for seizures as they walk by?
LOL! I didn't have the volume on the first time I watched it.
I'm gonna send this to a friend whose company did lights & sound for Metallica among others. (it's probably his house [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Yeah, everything is sync'd to MIDI... so actually, the tune could change and the lights will follow. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
badass [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
That kicked as!!
Know make'em rock to devils island!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
LMFAO!
that was a hoot!
what's the tune?