WHOOO HOOOOOO [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
Printable View
WHOOO HOOOOOO [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
Prom is tonight at our local high school, too. My next door neighbor is going. None of my kids are the right age to go this year. It is a terribly cool, rainy and windy day. I feel bad for the girls who usually have nice hair and strapless dresses. [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
Have fun and be safe!!
Hmmmmmmm, I vaguely remember the prom........
IT WAS GREAT!!!!!
To all who are going, have fun but, stay safe!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Awww... I remember I had a great time at my prom. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I hope you have lots of fun! And stay safe!!!
Have fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Tomorrow night is Prom night for my brother.
Have fun!
Have lots of safe fun.
Have a great time! My DD turns 13 tomorrow, so I still have about 3 or 4 years until hers'. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
Mine is tomorrow night. AUGH! I'm so excited! Take lots of pictures!