-
-
Most of the collectors here will think I'm crazy... but I've sold off most of my collection to get this baby. Truly my "dream machine"
It's a Paul Reed Smith 20th Anniversary 24. Vintage orange matte nitro finish (very rare) and these are only being produced this year. The bird inlays are exclusive to this anniversary model.
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/prs3.jpg
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/prs4.jpg
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/prs5.jpg
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/prs6.jpg
-
Is that bear fur in the case ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
meh... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
-
I kid, of course!
she's a beaut! don't even wanna know what it cost.
gonna add more wings? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
She's a beauty alright! But shouldn't you be spending that money on a robot or something? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
-
or saving bear's lifes....
-
All of you except Andyman can STFU. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Cost?
It cost THIS much....
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/invent1.jpg
Cat not included. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 11:14 AM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>
-
You're misguided on why people dislike you...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Beu-TI-mus!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]