-
I think rascal is the cutest american girl animal yet. I took him out of the box...and I fell in love. Even Granny thought he was adorable. I wrapped it immediately and put it under the tree! I can't wait for DD to unwrap it!!! I HIGHLY recommend this set!
-
oh I agree! He is too cute. He is actually ds favorite art of Marisols collection [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Oh, good! I'm so glad to hear this. I just ordered him yesterday. Both of my dds wanted Licorice this year for Christmas and I was able to talk the youngest into Marisol's kitty instead. I was afraid he wouldn't be very cute.
Thanks so much for the review! Now, I just hope that the AG dolls will fit in Bitty Baby's sleigh, because my youngest requested that from Grandma and I just ordered that for her, too. (fingers crossed).
-
I'm glad to hear he is so Cute!He is on my X-mas list!
-
I have an extra if someone decides they want one after it sells out.