-
For 5 dollars? I'm looking for a nice outfit for my today doll for xmas. She looks almost exactly like molly(gray eyes, brown hair.). Doesn't have to be directly from AG. Ideas?
BTW, I'm not trying to make this like my "What to buy, eh?" post(if it is,anyway.)!
-
Your best bet would be to search on Ebay. Sorry, but I don't know of any other places where you could get an AG sized outfit for $5 [img]confused.gif[/img] .
-
Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon you can get a Springfield outfit for about $5.
Ashley
-
I say look on e-bay or Triftt store!
-
Thrift store is your best bet. I've found josefina's night shift for 1.99 and sandals for .99, also you might find ag-sized clothes or a doll!
Good luck~~
-
At Michaels, you can get a outfit (Springfield) for that price with a 40% off coupon. Be careful though I have bought some of their outfits and they are snugg on my doll.