god i wish i lived in CA
Printable View
god i wish i lived in CA
Wow that sounds like a great show. Bring that line-up back east!
I see American Steel is opening up for them In December...Im glad to see this band back together or atleast back together as American Steel.. some of the members are in the band Communique.
WOW!
FUCK! I would love to see him open for Social D. To those of you who will, you have no idea how lucky you are.
Lee and the boys are opening for a few shows. Check out Lee's site for the dates. I've been a huge Lee Rocker fan for many years this will be a great show.
I second that thought, SaintofCircumstance....maybe they'll do a couple of Chicago HOB shows and bring Lee along for the ride. I'd raid the savings account for that one.
Hey all, I just saw that the Arizona date is no longer on Lee Rocker's website...did this fizzle out? Bummer if so, I was ready to go get tickets!
I saw that too. The only date on there now is the Anaheim show.
Lee opened up for Mike at the Couch House in SJC during his solo stuff...it really wasn't good at all but I think he has improved a lot just my 2 cents worth