Yep,
Identical problem.
Printable View
Yep,
Identical problem.
Todd White
I have a MAC with SAFARI and the blue on green combination makes it hard to read the Topics.
I found that if I use FIREFOX instead of SAFARI the colors are easier to read.
Do other MAC users have this problem ?
Don
I use Netscape 7.0 on MAC OS9. No problems.
Also good in Opera browser on Windoze 2K.
Jim
Try Firefox
Don
Yes, same problem using Safari. However, if you select all, then the green background drops back to light blue. Easy to read then.
Hi Guys,
I've tried various combinations that keep the Altec green background but different text colors - seems like every one I try messes with sombody's computer.
Any ideas? I'm more than willing to cooperate...
Hi!
Same problem.I use Firefox especially for this site . . http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Maybe that's why I never noticed a problem - I've been using Mozilla (and now Firefox) for years...
Hmmm...