Can any of you let me know?
what does Kirsten's LE Skating Outfit include piece wise?
Printable View
Can any of you let me know?
what does Kirsten's LE Skating Outfit include piece wise?
A wool coat, a scarf, ice skates, and a brochure with information about the outfit. I believe that's everything it came with.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 04, 2006 05:41 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
It came with the cream colored blanket coat, a rust colored knit scarf, and a pair of wooden skates with brass blades that had a heart cut-out in them. HTH.
Thanks! The coat is so cute, everyone's pictures of it make me want it. Even though I don't have Kirsten.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Plus a hanger, I think. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't have Kirsten's LE coat but I have Samantha's bathing suit, which came with a brochure and a hanger as well.Quote:
Originally posted by AGfanatic:
A wool coat, a scarf, ice skates, and a brochure with information about the outfit. I believe that's everything it came with.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, all of the 97' LE outfits had a special hanger that said limited edition.Quote:
Plus a hanger, I think.
I believe it came with these mittens, too. I really want Kirsten's skating outfit too, I think its so cute!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 04, 2006 11:40 PM: Message edited by: StephanieS ]</font>
I think those are the mittens that come with her Knit Woolens set.
Oh yeah, you are right.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, all of the 97' LE outfits had a special hanger that said limited edition.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They did? Mine didn't, that I know of, and I got it the Christmas it was released.Quote:
Originally posted by mandasmom:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Plus a hanger, I think.