is this a real AG outfit? ive never seen it before and it doesnt look like AG! just wondering...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-AG-Gingerbre...QQcmdZViewItem
Printable View
is this a real AG outfit? ive never seen it before and it doesnt look like AG! just wondering...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-AG-Gingerbre...QQcmdZViewItem
No it is not.
Not really!! I have never seen it before!
I don't think so-I just scanned Curt's site looking for an outfit similar to that-and the only baking outfit I found is the weekend baking one.
-Jordyn
It's not real. I bet people think it's authentic AG because it comes with Samantha's Gingerbread House kit.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 11, 2005 05:09 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
I don't know about the outfit but the pamplet that is shown in the auction looks like its from samantha's gingerbread house making kit.
In my 1997 catalog I find Samatha's "Real Gingerbread House" but I do not recognize the clothes, maybe some other historical dress with a homemade apron and chefs hat. But if the price is right just to get the accessories would be fun. Good luck. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Well I have emailed the seller and asked if the dress, apron, and hat are tagged American girl...and if so if she'd send me a pic... so we will see....
Maybe it was for bitty baby? She's got an old AGoT hanger with it.
thanks. i was just wondering cause i bought a different retired outfit from herthat i KNEW was an AG outfit but then i saw that and got scared. maybe she just doesnt know or it is sam's gingerbread set and the dress isnt AG
Lol, hmmm. Maybe it was for bitty baby? I'm not a bitty collector, so I don't pay that much attention to bitty items. [img]redface.gif[/img] That apron and hat are definitely not real AGT or historical items. The dress may - *may* - be Kirsten's school dress, but I kinda doubt it. The pattern and color don't look quite right. Miss_Nellie_OMalley, I'm impatient to see what the seller writes back!