-
I have posted this before but must again. Over at IMDB.com, people are constantly trashing, degrading, slamming, insulting and much more our dear Kevin. We must STOP this now!!!!! Go to this site, put Kevin's name in and voice your opinion. DO NOT let these low-lifes get the upper hand or last word. Kevin's work is the best and everybody needs to know your opinions about it. I do the best I can with it but I'm only one tiny little person. Anybody with me????
-
I am Lynn! I'm so sick [img]mad.gif[/img] and tired of them putting him down, why cant they see what an awesome actor Kevin Is.
-
I do Try To visit The IMDB as Often as possible to Defend Our Kevin, Or just To show my Support The People there can be Very Cruel.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_99.gif
-
I'm always here to love and support Kevin!!!!!! he's my most favorite actor ever, no one else compares.
-
ATTENTION KEVIN FANS....The low-lifes are at it again over at IMDB...don't let them get away with it. They are saying some really nasty things about our Kevin. I am exhausted with trying to put in my two cents worth. Do go over there and tell them off!!!! Thanks.
-
Those people anger me [img]mad.gif[/img] calling our Kevin a **** !!!!!!!!!! they're the jerks. Thanxs for alerting us Lynn.I'll see what I can do there.