I just read the final installments and have figured out my next tattoo.
http://www.zianet.com/comic-booksupe...ore-sip-01.jpg
The blackened eye is an awesome image.
Printable View
I just read the final installments and have figured out my next tattoo.
http://www.zianet.com/comic-booksupe...ore-sip-01.jpg
The blackened eye is an awesome image.
The bruise part is kinda subtle for a tatt, isn't it? Might look like a real bruise on your arm (or wherever it may be)but it would really be different!
However, the ripping part would really look great.
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....getzdemfrm.jpg
Kitten pictures! From http://icanhascheezburger.com/
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 12, 2007 10:00 PM: Message edited by: 5Cats ]</font>
Hahahahah! I love that website. I haven't figured out where yet.
Location, location, location.
o.O
Still figuring this out.
Erhm, on the back maybe? I like tattoos on the shoulders, right on the shoulderblades...
That's where my new friend suggested getting it done. It'd have to be the left one because the right side of my back is mostly covered already.
It seems like the best choice.
Weeee! *fangirl squeal* I like tattoos on the shoulders, they remind me of Milady in Dumas's books: she had a red lily printed with fire on the left shoulderblade as a mark of sin and unlawfulness. It has always tingled my fantasy. Of course I want to see a pic if you really get it done [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've always wanted a tattoo, but I've never been able to figure out what to get a tattoo of.