how's your christmas good buddy?
Printable View
how's your christmas good buddy?
Didn't celebrate it, Bjorn. No woman, no money, no reason. But I am thankful that I only had one call from family today! And turkey! How'd yours go?
Merry Christmas Everyone.
it went fine.
dad's back til the 2nd. i got the shaver i asked for. gave some presents to my family. and had a good christmas dinner.
Merry Christmas fruits. I had a nice visit home, spent the first day of Christmas with my folks, brother sister in law and grandparents (1 down 4 to go). Normally my dad does a killer turkey but this year they decided to try something different. I can't say I was impressed.
I spent the second day of Christmas (we celebrate two here) with my best friend and her family. Her dad's American so they do give presents and did have turkey and lots of other nice stuff. Then we went dancing.
Days before and after were also spent with friends and family. Now it's time for essays (ugh) and new years eve (which I hate, still planless).
Hope the new years brings lots of nookie for all of us. Though not with each other. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Christmas was good, my wife, and two children at my grandmothers house along with my aunt and uncle. Had ham and potatoes along with other things usually prepared during the holidays. had a couple of beers, and a vodka and pepsi. Kids made out like bandits, then agian they always do.
happy birfday ben
Yes, I do still live, merry new year!
I am STILL not able to go here from home, so sorry. ^__^
Uhm, so yeah and hi and stuff.