-
The first 10% code was 145361 (expired), then came 145364...following the obvious pattern, tonight I tried 145367 with success! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] So when 145364 stops working, I'd be willing to bet that 145367 will still work for a while after that. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I added it to the Specials sticky.
-
Thank You! We are going to order Jess but rely on the 10% off code for the whole collection rather than the $10 code.
-
Thank you. Love the new code info.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
-
-
Just when my bank account was recuperating [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
I tried using the new 10% code today and it said it was invalid! The old one is still working though.
-
These code are crazy, last night I ordered and the code 145364 didn't work so I used 145367 and it did!
Now today you are saying the one that worked for me last night isn't working today??? And the Old one is now working??? To strange!!! I know they updated the web site earlier today.
-
I know, these codes are crazy. Probably someone else will have the opposite happen today too. Oh well, at least we do have codes to play around with.