If I sold my collection....
I could buy a laptop!
You?
Printable View
If I sold my collection....
I could buy a laptop!
You?
If Ria sold her collection,
she could buy a house!
[img]wink.gif[/img] No Lie!
If I sold my collection only, I could put new tires on my car! I seem to put off getting the things I need for more AG stuff!
a large downpayment on a new house!
If I sold my collection, I'm sure I could finance at least part of my first college semester! Haha...like I would! I'll find some other way for college money!
I don't need to worry about a laptop...I got that as of yesterday!
If I sold my collection I could have enough money for a year or two of my school!
I could pay for private-school tuition for a year (which, incidently in Little Rock, is more than in-state college tuition at ANY Arkansas college [img]eek.gif[/img] ).
I keep telling DH that if we sold off Diana's collection by the time she goes to college, we could probably fund the whole 4 years!
Of course, I would never allow that to happen, I'm hopeful enough to save them for her future daughters! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Laurie
ps...that, and the Thomas the Tank Engine, and Playmobil, and Fisher Price....
Laurie, you are overrun, my friend...and I'm sure it's great!
If I sold my collection...I'd be sad because I wouldn't have them anymore! I'm sure I could buy a nice new couch or a new bed (I don't have a Lindsey like so many of you lucky ducks!) or even make a couple of mortgage payments, but I'd miss them terribly!
Plus DH would probably have me admitted to a hospital because he'd be SURE I was deathly ill!
hmmm, If I sold off my collection, would make DH very happy. But me very sad.