-
My camera needs new batteries but I was able to get one more photo before it died again. Sorry the picture is so fuzzy.
The fireplace is made out of a box we had in the garage. I covered it with construction paper and then drew bricks on another color of construction paper, cut them out and glued them on. I also drew and cut out lighter bricks to cover the top. I used black paper to cover the fire area so the light of the fire reflects better. This little fire doesn't generate much light. The fire is from the AG Seaside Accessories.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../fireplace.jpg
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 29, 2005 07:47 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>
-
Oh, my gosh -- SO cute!!!!
-
You did a great job! It's very cute.
-
That's awesome! I love it! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
That is so cute! You did a great job! It looks perfect beside Addy.
-
<font size="20">OH HOW CUTE!!!!!</font>...that does it! The girls and me are on the next [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] to Emerald City! HA! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
-
Wow you did an awesome job, it looks sooo cute!!! I think its fantastic!!!
-
Wow! You did a great job! That fireplace looks awesome. Ok, now I am really inspired to finish my fireplaces. Well, then again, I'm a perfectionist type so I need a Felicity chair to sit next to the fireplace just like yours. And I'll need Felicity's tea chest and some little books... Your fireplace is adorable. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Julia
-
SO CUTE!!! Great job, Nancy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]