-
I think it was 2cute http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
About the background being 'fixed' rrright ?
Here's what I got typed in my control panel, no spaces tho, you know... before and after the < and >'s...
< body background = "http:www.blahblahblah.com.blahblah.gif" bgproperties = "fixed" >
Sorry I took so long, I don't check my hotmail address all that often. Hope that helps.
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.
-
eeeeeeyeeeeeaaaaahhhh!! FUCKin right!! *jumps around* I DID IT!!! sorry..had a shit day and have to celebrate the small things http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Yep, it was me, and no problem...knew you'd get back to me sooner or later....THANKS buzzy! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
-
You are most welcome, and really, don't be such strangers !!! Come on overrrr !!!
(and yer right, it looks kick ass !!!)
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.
-
Something changed...I really need to pay more attention to detail...*L*
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
-
I likes this moving blue background a way lot.
I've had a few backgrounds up that move, and all anybody ever did was whine bitch and complain about em.
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.
-
I've been bored..I like this too...i think? but Spankee <font color=red>HATES</font> it...so it's very temporary...but yep..I'm sticking with moving...and btw buzzy..i absolutely LOVE your new background...your board always looks the best!
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited November 11, 2001).]
-
Well, since I am allowed my own opinion, may I just say, Heinrich, sir, that 2CUTE has far better taste than you.
Seriously http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
2CUTE - Bucket_O_Beef made that background for me. And thanks ! I like it lots too.
ps: It rules that you've been posting at my forum, even if it is malfunctioning.
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.
-
I love blue...lots and lots of it, every shade! And *dreamy look* Spankee made the background himself..so ...I'm gonna stick with this...at least until I'm PMS'in again...and tear everything apart http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited November 12, 2001).]
-
wellllll, you can carry on your little love fest worshipping here, I just wanted to say that the other stuff looked way better.
*butts back out*
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.