-
Hi! My future sister in law introduced me to this message board tonight and I'm totally addicted! I've been a huge AG fan since second grade when I got Felicity. I'm 19 now and have an AG of today (Cassie), Kit, Elizabeth, and a bitty baby as well as some friends from other companies.
It's so good to know that I'm not alone! I'm 19 and I just can't stop loving my dolls! Jessica (FarmhouseGirl) helps too and my mom also loves them.
I got a digital camera for Christmas so I hope to post some pics soon!
-
Welcome! I am new too! I just know you are going to love this place as much as I do! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
Willkommen ColonialGirl - nice meeting you!
-
Welcome!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm so glad you still [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] your dolls! I'm just a few years shy of you, and I feel totally addicted to my 10 18" AGs!
I also got a digital camera for Christmas! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
Welcome! You are going to love it here!
-
Welcome aboard! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Welcome! It's so nice to see our little board family growing.
-
Welcome to the board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
-