-
May the Lord bless you and your family and keep each of you close to him in the coming New Year. I pray for health and many happy memories for *YOU* the GUY I can count on to turn my frown upside down!!! Thanks for always listening and being such a great friend!!!
-
Amen!!!
Happy New Year my friend!
-
Thank you sooo very much for your kind words. To me they mean a lot & I really appreciate the opportunity to have gotten better aquainted with you both.http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ze/Hugani3.gif I amm looking forward to talking/posting with you during 2006
-
-
-
AHHH that feels nice...the love is so great around here!!!
-
I wasted so many years on the dark side and filled with negativity, that now I try to reflect a positive image.
I spent so many years with hate in my heart, I am now proud to share a bit o' love where ever I can.
I am so proud that you see that in me.
rOgEr
-
You have every right to bask in the glory of freeing your heart and letting the love in!!!
I think you are an awesome guy!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
I am so glad to have met you, I can not believe the amount of great & open people I have met on the internet. All you hear is of people with bad experinces, But other than one person, I feel blest to have found a group of very caring people. I may never meet you, or them face to face, but I consider all of you, my friends.
rOgEr
-
I can't believe there is even ONE person who does not find you as adorable as we do. BTW...Mum says hello. She is hankering to get to a pc. my sister has no computer so she is outta luck. And she wanted me to remind you guys to please please please post at Sonic so it wont be closed down.