-
This really birns me up. In December I won an auction for the blue trundle bed plus a lot of other items. Well it finally cam via UPS today and whoever packed it STANK. The bed is totally ruined. They didn't even bother to take it apart, which would have been the thing to do. Now UPS is picking it up, but they refund the shipper not the recipient. Then I have to trust this person to send my money back....... GRRRRRR
-
[img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
Sorry. Glad that it was UPS (insured). But you still don't have the bed, even if you get the money back!
-
OH that stinks....So sorry that happend to you.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
I got the yellow bed and it arrived broken also. But the seller is working with me on it. I just hate when any of the AG items arrive broken or recked. They are so special some sellers need to be carful when packing. Heck I think some sellers have to care first.
-
That's terrible!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] You should leave a negative feedback for that seller.
-
I just spoke with the seller and she is being great - She had paid a professional packer to ship it and they just really screwed up. I have a bid on another one right now in the hopes of being able to get one for DD's B-Day in April. It was such a good deal on the last one though that I am really sad.
-
Ugh!,,packing nightmares; that is a whole new thread. Some of these sellers don't care or realize what they have. After they get the <font color="green">$$</font>,they just throw the item in box any old way and ship it. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
Most sellers are very careful and pack things nicely..but then there is always that "rotten apple [img]mad.gif[/img] that spoils the whole bunch".
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]