-
Is it so hard to satisfy your senses
You found out to love me you have to climb some fences
Scratching and crawling along the floor to touch you
And just when it feels right you say you found someone else to hold you
Does she like i do?
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you?
Does she stimulate you, attract and captivate you?
Tell me does she miss you, existing just to kiss you like the way I do?
Tell me does she want you, infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you, seduce you and affect you like the way I do?
Can I survive all the implications
Even if I tried could you be less than an addiction
Don't you think I know there's so many others
Who would beg, steal and lie, fight, kill and die
Just to hold you hold you like I do
Nobody loves you like the way I do
Nobody wants you like the way I do
Nobody needs you like the way I do
Nobody aches nobody aches just to hold you like the way I do
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
Hehe, you get all horny off that song.
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker... Hug my Sack.
Quitcherbitchen!
-
*LOL* and your point....? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
at least this song....
"Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
Lucky I have strong legs like my mother
To run for cover when I need it
And these two eyes that for no other
The day you leave will cry a river"
.....doesnt make me horny!!
*giggles n runz* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
Yeah but... she's all hot 'n stuff in that one video... garter belt and all *G
------------------
Hug my Sack
Quitcherbitchen!
-
so..Melissa sings all sexy-like, and its girly power..and well...NAH!
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
She can sing sexy I guess, but I don't think Melissa is sexy *L
------------------
Hug my Sack
Quitcherbitchen!
-
Whatever, that's fine *L Shakira is jerk off material.
------------------
Hug my Sack
Quitcherbitchen!
-
And as for girl-power...
Why don't you get in the kitchen and make me a Chicken Pot Pie, woman??
*ducks 'n runs*
------------------
Hug my Sack
Quitcherbitchen!
-
I didnt say she was, her voice rocks though...either that, or the lesbian is just coming out again *grabs the nearest girl and tongue kisses her* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!