(14:22:08) javaBUDDSTER says to ~*Twi*~: I WAS DEFINITELY BEHIND IT
see she admitted it to the whole room that she deleted your board AAARRRRRGGGGGGGG
------------------
Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time
Printable View
(14:22:08) javaBUDDSTER says to ~*Twi*~: I WAS DEFINITELY BEHIND IT
see she admitted it to the whole room that she deleted your board AAARRRRRGGGGGGGG
------------------
Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time
That was not very nice. I think that was a very rude thing to do.
------------------
HE takes credit for everthing..as usual..wonder if he was smart enough to know how to?
------------------
"This above all; to thine own self be true."
-William Shakespeare
I really don't think she/he has the wits to do it .......but wanted 2 to know that he /she confessed to doing it whether Buddy did it or not i dunno *S*
------------------
Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time
I really don't think she/he has the wits to do it .......but wanted 2 to know that he /she confessed to doing it whether Buddy did it or not i dunno *S*
------------------
Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time
I'm positive it wasn't Buddy, we actually get along...very well *listens to the gasps*
I talked to him, and he came in the pool when you guys were talking about it, and took credit without even know what you were talking about.
He's almost my neighbor...I could be at his house in no time flat...and I think he fears me http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
I still think it wasn't nice.
------------------