-
know anything aboot these radios?
made by Calfax in '77.
"Star Command I-M-1 Starroid"
I'd had it since it was released...
Microman just for scale.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/477/y63rf.jpg
I KNOW there were others in the line, but I'll be damned if I can find any info.
-
You showed me that one before when it was high on top of the cupboards. I don't know much about it except from what I see on ebay.
Cool bot though! How's the reception?
-
used to be decent for what it is.
I have no idea if it works anymore, and we don't have any 9V batteries in the house. [img]redface.gif[/img]
I remember I used to turn it on, but leave the volume all the way down, just so his eyes'd light up. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
looks like he'd suck a mean one...
-
-
-
Leave it to SW to bird dog stuff on the internet!
I think I still like Peeks style of robot best.
-