It's a little earlier than I'd planned (figured I'd wait until it was actually 5/9 in part of the US) but what the hey. This could very well be the last update until, well, the one alluded to in my signature. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Kirsten's Adventures!
Printable View
It's a little earlier than I'd planned (figured I'd wait until it was actually 5/9 in part of the US) but what the hey. This could very well be the last update until, well, the one alluded to in my signature. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Kirsten's Adventures!
LOLOLOLOL!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Kirsten is quite a character!
DH and I are ROTFL as usual! HA! That Kirsten is something else! I think she needs a dollie friend though. She seems to fantasizing that the dress-from is a dollie! HA!
BTW: When do we get to find out what happened to Mini-Kit??? The suspense is getting to me! Keep the Kirsten stories coming, we love them! Heeeee-Hawwwww!!!!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
Aww! Your Kirsten IS very adventurous and very cute at the same time.
LOL! Pegleg Sally! That Kirsten cracks me up! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
LOL, I just love Peg-Leg Sally!! What a funny idea for a story line. Great job [img]smile.gif[/img]
I was laughing out loud! [img]smile.gif[/img] As much as Kirsten has a little bit of a 'tude, I must admit that she isn't very greedy! You should see the $1800+ wish list my dollies generated! ACK! I'm having a hard time keeping up with their demands.
LoL!! Too funny... and too cute too. Great job, you really made me smile! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Oh my heck, Julie! I'm usually a very subdued and quiet kind of a person, but this episode literally had me belly-laughing right out loud! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I love your Kirsten, and her new friend pegleg Sally!
LOL, thanks, all!
Prasnlrd, I'm not even sure Kirsten would REALLY like another full doll...the girl's pretty egotistical, and I'm not sure she'd actually enjoy sharing her things with someone who can talk back. We'll see, though; maybe she'll take good care of Pegleg Sally (or else maybe I'll find a REALLY cheap AG I love somewhere [img]confused.gif[/img] ). Re: Mini Kit, I'M actually not even 100% sure what's up with her, so we ALL have to wait. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The 5/17 date in my siggy should be correct, though, not the 5/19 I put on the webpage.
Horsemom, I think Kirsten would rather sleep on my couch than an AG bed, and I know she enjoys using my dishes and silverware (though she put her plate set in her cart, I believe, only because it was on sale...she's thinking like me! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ). And I have about half her outfits, so that helps. Although if it were up to Kirsten, I'd BIN all her retired outfits on eBay. Ow.
FelicityFan, I'll let you know if my Kirsten ever travels to your area! Although, I don't plan to let her out unsupervised, and I'm not 100% sure you'd want her to meet yours; I'm afraid your Kirsten might learn some bad habits from mine. [img]redface.gif[/img]
(Psst, slovejoy, this was actually my favorite so far too...I just love the last shot; so bizarre but I think it's cute. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
Oh, and Kirsten says Pegleg Sally says hi. (Uh, yeah, when my beloved doll's beloved headless friend is talking to me, I think it's bedtime for me. [img]wink.gif[/img] )