Ok, I got it and added pictures to the "Playroom Reorganized" thread.
Thank You!!!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 01:21 AM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>
Printable View
Ok, I got it and added pictures to the "Playroom Reorganized" thread.
Thank You!!!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 01:21 AM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>
I'm going to upload pictures into an album. How do I post a link for everyone to view? Do I need to make it public?
Oh! I think I can help you--I've been working on this the past few weeks...
Ok, I loaded my pictures and created an album in Imagestation. Then I composed my message on HB and looked at the http address on the Imagestation window with my album. I copied this address into my HB message and it created a link.
To make the link between all my albums and HB I did have to update my Imagestation profile to make all albums public. Then I copied the "main address" of my profile into my signature at HB.
I sincerely hope this makes sense to you! Please let us all know if it works!
Katie
Yes, you need to make it public. And it really easy, just click, copy, click and paste.
Then on the page where you make a post there is a little box that says URL, somehow I make this work, but I don't know how I do it. You copy and click, then rename your album, then delete from the box where the post is, and it works.
That's clear as mud right? [img]wink.gif[/img]