Okay, everyone finish the setence.
AG's make me happy because....
They are so cute
They are always smiling
They smell good
They're cuddly
They're absent of the stress of the big bad world.
So what are your reasons???
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
Okay, everyone finish the setence.
AG's make me happy because....
They are so cute
They are always smiling
They smell good
They're cuddly
They're absent of the stress of the big bad world.
So what are your reasons???
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
They are so cuddly
They are always smiling
They are always there for me
It is so nice to see Cassie and Nicole playing and just being kids!!!
I love the way these dolls look and love to see them in different outfits.
They bring us closer as a family!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
They remind me of when I was a kid!
They remind me of when I was a kid, and teach me interesting things about the different time periods.
I can make other people happy with them. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="royalblue"> ..... i can escape into dolly world and dress them up, do their hair and make them look gorgeous !!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </font>
They make me forget that I have big girl problems when I see them, since they make me feel like a little girl again
They bring back such wonderful memories of being a child, when life was simple and carefree for me.
I also love feeling like I'm in a different era.
They love me no matter what
They are so cuddly and sweet
They don't talk back
They don't make a mess
They tell me what I want to hear - oh mom, those pants fit you perfect!