-
Wow, I'm all tired out. I took the photo challenge, dug out all my stuff, and am now quite tired! It was fun though. I want to hear what you think.
The only thing I didn't photo is my trading cards, cook books, paper dolls, and blank books that came with the very first American Girl of Today.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2109277026
Enjoy!
Jessica
-
You have alot of really nice things, and you took some beautiful pictures. Thank you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
Jessica, cute album and collection, but that last pic was sooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
How wonderful!! I love the way you displayed everything! Wow! I took that challange too! Let me get to work and start taking pictures !
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
You have a wonderful collection! We used to have that saving plan thing with the puzzle pieces. I had totally forgotten about it until now. I don't know where it could be, haven't seen it for years. My oldest dd also had a lot of the paper dolls, remember when they had the free ones in the magazine? I wish we still had some of thoise.
~Annie
-
Great album!The last one is funny!
-
cute album, that was so much work....and you looked absolutely exhausted.....lol and quite funny
-
Thanks for sharing. Your pictures are very clear and show lots of detail. You have a very nice collection and it was neat to see the outfits/accessories for each individual girl. The Savings Chart looks neat. I think it is on Curt's site, but your picture shows much more detail. I've been collecting AG things for years and just piling them into a tote--everything mixed up. I'm thinking that I might buy a few totes and label a tote for each girl. We are concentrating on Samantha, Kirsten, Molly and Felicity for now. Your pictures inspired me.
-
Great Album!! You have a lot of nice things in your collection!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
THAT is how I look after I take pics for eBay!!!
All of your items are wonderful!!
It is sooooooooooo odd how much Larson (Kirsten w/short hair) looks like me and my brother when we were little!!! I will have to find a pic and post it...it is just waaayyyyy uncanny!
;o)
Mary Jo