http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...louds/Val4.gif
Printable View
Oh crap. I shouldn't have looked.
I'm not saying it. I don't wanna be rude, I love you all, but I'm not saying that.
(...)
Dammit!
Yeah BUT WE CAN HEAR you THINKING IT!!!
ahh mr depp is back..happy v rog...choc kisses to you all...even you mr grumpy gills (lefty)..VALENTINNNNNEEEESSSSSS ROCKAH!!!!!!
HAPPY Valentines day, I hope your day was filled with hugs and kisses from all of your loved ones (and maybe a surprise Kiss from someone you weren't expecting one from.)
You are all in my thoughts, and I am now smiling and its your fault.
rog
Just keep swimming>>>>........
oh yeah..the NEMO queen LOL...
Thats me
And you can now add
Shrek, Toy Story one and two,Shark Tales and Incredibles to the mix!!!
I can watch Incredibles all day though GREAT MOVIE!!!
I have allthose movies too.hehehee
he is soooo cute.."there's no place like home, there's no place like home..*clicking my heels together*