-
You know you want to sing along! It's addictive. Hypnotic.
weebls-stuff.com/toons/scampi
<font color="#6699CC"><font size="1">[ February 17, 2006 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font></font>
<font color="#FF9933" size="1">[ March 23, 2006 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>
-
I saw them too
At the local zoo
they were as you say, in disguise,
but I saw them with my eyes
-
Ah hA!!!! You've discovered Weebl and his friend Bob.
Have you watched all of his episodes yet?
Pie. Try pie, try.
mmmmmmmm pie. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#6699CC" size="1">[ February 21, 2006 03:53 AM: Message edited by: The Lady Belle ]</font>
-
I have no idea what weebl is..but I'll try pie as I watch with my eye
-
Yeah, you actually got me hooked on Weebl before. But I never saw the music videos before. I alos like badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOOOOM!
-
ok you lost me...badger-boy
-
The adventures of Weebl and Bob:
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/archives.php
Badgers:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/badgers/
I recorded this and have it as my ringtone..hehehe
-
I should not have showed any one that site
-
Why not sis? Its pure class.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Trick OR treat
WOW its coll in here!!!