-
We all know that AG has trouble targeting certain age ranges. They've tried Hopscotch Hill and GOML without success, but I just had a brainstorm. What about historical outfits for bitty to bridge that gap? Babies have had just as much variety in their wardrobes over time as little girls have. It would be a great way to get girls to make the transition. Does anyone else have ideas to bridge that gap?
-
I think that would be cute
-
I think that would be cute if AG did decide to do that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
That is such a cute and sweet idea! There is no company that makes anything like that--so you have a really unique idea. I can picture a lot of white and lace being used, which would be really neat since Bitty's clothes often look more like older girls' clothes. It's neat to see them returning a bit to the traditional "baby look" clothing, and it would be really interesting to see them go even farther back in time.
I wish you could send this idea in--it doesn't sound like they are very open to people sending in concepts, but let's hope they read the board and realize what a good idea this is. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]