I would live in a bubble.
------------------
Printable View
I would live in a bubble.
------------------
If I were a rich man, I would either move to a big ranch in Montana and surround myself with land mines and barbed wire, or buy a mountain and live at the top and not let anyone else on my mountain.
------------------
If ignorance is bliss then why does other peoples' annoy me so much?
Get Pucked
If I were a rich child, I would have one of those little tea parties with all my little friends and our little teddy bears and little snacks and then I would puke my little fucking brains out.
------------------
Oh what a ride It's been
up and down all around the world We've been
We're back You're here
Lets make the most of our time now
And if you get up
I won't let you down
If I were a rich women....I would live in California right on the beach. I would travel and live the life I never have but always wanted to. I would drive awesome cars and go shopping every day!! It sounds materialistic but I guess because I don't have any of that now.
------------------
Hood
I would plant a palmtree in my bubble.
It would be a shiny pink bubble.
------------------