Ya take one down, pass it around.. 98 bottles of beer on the wall.
------------------
Printable View
Ya take one down, pass it around.. 98 bottles of beer on the wall.
------------------
98 bottles of beer on the wall...98 bottles of beer... you <font size=12 font color=blue blink>DRINK </font size=12 font color=blue blink>
one down and pass it around...97 bottles of beer on the wall..
------------------
Well hell I didn't want the empty bottle! Damnit Kronick!
------------------
~I'm bored~
97 bottles of beer on the wall 97 bottles of beer.......take one down and pass it around
96 bottles of beer on the wall !!
------------------
Hood
96 bottles of beer on the wall.. 96 bottles of beer.. you drink one down, pass it around.. 95 bottles of beer on the wall.
------------------
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, I take one down, give it away...the rest is for me what are you guys drinkin?? Hahahahahaaa!!!
------------------
~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape