-
Whooopeeee! I got my HSH today and its Gwen!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and I also got Hallie for my friend. My friend sent me my Christmas gifts and stuff too. This has been a great day! I'm sooo excited! I'll try to post some pictures later [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Congratulations! Enjoy Gwen! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
-
Oh yes I do really enjoy her! she is really cute! I was supposed to be folding laundry with my parents and my dad told me to stop playing with her and get back to folding laundry [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] Now here I am done with laundry with her by my side talking to you guys! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Glad you like her!Post pics if you can!
-
Congrats on Gwen!!!!!!! I have Haillie myself and love her! missed out on Logan, but that is ok.. lol!
-
Oh ya Logan is my favorite but she is way too expensive on ebay now [img]frown.gif[/img]