-
When I started looking for a board like this one, I didn't actually have much hope--but I barely typed in my search and here you all are!
I'm 18 and relieved to know I'm not the only one still loving her American Girls at this age. I fell out of them for a number of years, but stumbled upon my beloved Samantha and Josefina...
The fire ignited again and my mother and I began collecting like maniacs. We'll be heading out to the new AGP in LA on the 20th. (Yay. I've been waiting for one for years...) Anyhow.
Just thought I'd introduce myself and be glad I found y'all.
-Janine
-
Welcome Janine!!
I wish I could go to AGPLA, but I have to settle for AGP Chicago for now.
I was just there on Thursday. I always feel like a kid in the candy store when I'm in there. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Janine, I'm glad you found us! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I'll be headed over to AGPLA sometime this spring or summer. I've visited both the NY and Chicago stores, and love them - can hardly wait for this one closer to those of us in the western half of the country. [img]smile.gif[/img]
We will all look forward to getting to know more about you and your dolls. You say your mom collects with you? Tell her to join up with us, too; several of us here also have grown children!
-
HI and welcome [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope you enjoy the board [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Welcome Janine! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Welcome!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You going to love it here! and at AGPLA!!! we got several members who cannot wait for the store to be opened! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Welcome to the board [img]smile.gif[/img] Everyone is really friendly here, I'm sure you will love it!
-
Welcome to the board, we are one big happy family here so WELCOME WELCOME!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
-
Welcome to the board!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]