-
I have noticed that my Kirsten doll has a small bit of greyish looking stuff starting to surround her pupil. Is this the start of silver eye? or is it just a mistake in the coloring of the eye. It hasnt progressed much at all in the past 4 or 5 months. But is this something that I should keep watching? Im really starting to worry about my poor Kirsten! lol! maybe she should get glasses..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Does this sound like the start of silver eye? [img]confused.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Anna [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
-
Although I've heard that silver eye can happen overnight, my Kirsten (1990) has had hers slowly progressing for about a year. It is starting around the edges of her eye, not the inside though. It isn't becoming cloudy it is become a brilliant, shiny, metal look.
I think there is more than one way it can happen.
These pictures are a few months old- it's only gotten a bit worse.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...562&mode=guest
(The direct link won't work but it is pictures 35 and 36 in the samantha finds a box album)