Quote:
Originally posted by LordofthePumpkinPatch:
I'm sorry that I have another question.... I'll delete my threads with questions after I get it figured out, if you all want me too.
Skittl said in the last thread I asked about that AG takes returns for things no matter how old.
I have the butterfly brocade dress, it's Brand new from Xmas, I didn't buy it, so thus do not have a recept. Would they still let me return it? Everything is all there and I didn't even opene any of the packaging of earrings or bobby pins. It looks brand new....
Thanks.
[img]redface.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't be sorry. That's what we are here for - to answer and ask questions about AG. If you have the question, other people probably do also. Don't worry about deleting your threads unless you really want to. The mods delete threads when they get old. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]