Here is a quick album of all my girls that I would like to share with you.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108636701
Printable View
Here is a quick album of all my girls that I would like to share with you.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108636701
Nikki, could you take a picture of your AG mini dolls? I'd like to see up close what the new ones look like. I only have an older glass-eyed Samantha.
BTW, your album is really nice. Your dolls are beautiful. I'm glad to see you still have your Kailey.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 04, 2006 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>
I love your girls middle names. Especially Elizabeth Victoria, and Jess Caitlin. My youngest niece is Caitlin Elizabeth and Tori (DD) is short for Victoria. Come to think of it another niece is Baily Ann. If you just had a Maddie or a Lynn you'd have my real girls covered [img]wink.gif[/img] .
Robin thats jsut darn funny. I'm laughing rally hard here.