http://www.freep.com/entertainment/n...8_20011118.htm
The picture in the paper was a lot nicer than the online version with no pictures.
Eeeeehhhhhhhh.....I can't wait until tomorrow to get the CD.
------------------
Printable View
http://www.freep.com/entertainment/n...8_20011118.htm
The picture in the paper was a lot nicer than the online version with no pictures.
Eeeeehhhhhhhh.....I can't wait until tomorrow to get the CD.
------------------
I'm with ya' sweetie!
And the Free Press was a nice little surprise....and a great article.
btw....I'm still waiting for your neighbour to get his ass into work.
I haven't seen him in over a week.
------------------
There's a thin woman inside me screaming to get out; I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate
Did you see THIS in the article???
Things will be a little different for Kid Rock this time out, when he and Twisted Brown Trucker launch a three-year tour early next year
OMG...a three year tour??? I can see my Northwest World Perks miles growing as we speak. Who wants to travel with me on a mission to see the most KR concerts???
SandraDeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon...who's interested?? lol
------------------
that's o.k. Colleen......he'll get there.
I thought of you on Saturday night.....I came to visit your country and deposit some american dollars into the Canadian casino. LOL
------------------
i sooo love this article...
and the tour theme song shall be "On the Road Again" http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
Yes??? Do I have a road buddy?? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
its a possibility...
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
as soon as i read that i thought of the song from gilligan's island...
a three year tour
a three year tour
WOOOOOOOMOTHERFUCKINHOOOOOOOO!!!! i cannot wait!!!
------------------
bitch bow when i pass thru
for the kid the rock
the red, white, blue
I just remembered that I'm absent minded
Wait, I mean I've lost my mind, I can't find it
~ Eminem
traycee and krc's kid rock board
That was some good reads!!!!
Three years eh?@
Sounds good to me!!!
Ahhh I can see it now, The Happy Shiney Kid Rock girls walking into venues all over the country!
------------------
~so I poured another strong one
and chopped a line from here to Texas
cuz I've lost another good one
she's on the midnight train to Memphis~
I so loved this article.
------------------
Magoo promised me a good toeing..yeah you heard her....