-
<span id="pyzam-graphic-start" style="display:none"></span>
http://content.pyzam.com/graphics/forhim/BCtony0702.gif
</p>http://stuff.pyzam.com/misc/CXNID=1000015.68NXC.gif
<span id="pyzam-graphic-end" style="display:none"></span>
[img]http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.2NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyMjMzMTgxNjUyOTEmcHQ9MTIyMzMxODE3NjAzNy ZwPTM5MDEmZD1ncmFwaGljcyZuPSZnPTEmdD*mbz*zMTFjMzNj M2EzZjc*MDJiYWU*ZWExZTUzMTdmYjFkMA==.gif[/img]
-
isn't he cute?...next year he will have his own team...He and Raes guy Newman will be teammates...awesome..so glad Ryan is getting away from pensky...Kurt Busch wishes he had stayed with Roush ..Pensky just doesn't get it done in cup racing
-
And mine blew another engine UGH!!! Lets hope next year goes better...congrats on the win Mum!!!
-
I think Tony will be a good team owner...he has a lot of teams and tracks he owns...all this open wheel cars do very well....
-
It's funny because there have been times where I heard Tony go off about Ryan for one reason or another...I thought Tony didn't like Ryan BUT they are both from Indiana and I do believe Tony knows his stuff and hopefully will give Ryan what he needs to win some races. I heard Ryan's new # will be 39 and the Army is his new sponser.
http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...r4yoj9cyei.jpg
glitter-graphics.com
http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...zfdmtvnl7h.gif
glitter-graphics.com
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 12, 2008 09:41 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
-
what a crazy race at charlotte...tires again...it looked like gordon delibertly mashed his left side ..it does make the car more aerodynamic if the front tire wells are pushed in...did you see how fast he was afterwards...I thought he was going to win..well Tony was like a rocket and faded in the stretch...very odd race..but I like Jeff Burton...glad he won