Big Lebowski
we'll see......
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 10, 2006 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Taddy333 ]</font>
Printable View
Big Lebowski
we'll see......
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 10, 2006 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Taddy333 ]</font>
The Dude!!!!!
the dude abides
Oh No!
Good looking guy............
this is one regular person figure I just might have to pick up~
[img]redface.gif[/img]
AWESOME!!!
I hope this happens, and I hope they look good!
The Dude abides!
lol, I dunno. Love the film, but I have never had any desire for figures.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">from what I understand-Quote:
Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
lol, I dunno. Love the film, but I have never had any desire for figures.
(after posting my pic on the WB-
twill (twill?) be an easy Street Worm/Tablehead custom..........
but I don't think I've ever seen the flick [img]wink.gif[/img]
One of my all time favorite films. But we need a Jesus in bowling alley diorama. And a couple of nihilists.
I swear I got gooose bumps the first time I ever went to a Ralph's grocery store. After seeing the movie, going to Ralph's was like going to Mecca.
"He said take any rug in the house."
feh........
I'm much better looking~
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 12, 2006 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>