-
I have a little doll dilemma right now. I want to rewig one of my American Girl dolls, but am a 'newbie' when it comes to such things. I don't want to mess this up; can anyone recommend a good place to either a) have someone rewig my doll? or b) order a nice doll wig from? I would send her away to the doll hospital, but they would just replace my PM doll's head w/ an American Girl one [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
-
I have rewigged several of my dolls with wigs from Audrey's Dolls and have been very satisfied with the quality and fit. Instructions for rewigging can be found on Maria's site. I am sure you will do an excellent job and your doll will look beautiful in her new wig.
Worse come to worst, if you are not happy afterwards, you can send her in to the AG Doll Hospital, where they will simply replace the head.
Taffy
-
I find the biggest problem with re wigging is finding a wig that will work, not the re wigging part.
Don't worry I'm sure you'll do find. there's always the AGH.....
Good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]