-
I am posting a link to an ebay auction for a chef's pattern. Could someone please tell me what doll is wearing this outfit because I would like to know if it may not fit an AG doll. I have PM'd the seller twice about info and she has not answered so I thought maybe some of you may know. Thanks in advance.Chef's outfit
-
That pattern is for an Ashley doll. They are supposed to be about the same size as AG to my knowledge.
I have purchased a crochet cheerleader pattern from the same seller. It is also an Ashley pattern. But I can't tell you how well it fits, since I haven't made it yet!
Linda
-
I just bought an Ashley doll on Sat. I'll measure her body and get right back!
-
Carol -
Where did you buy the doll? Who carries them?
I'd love to get some more of the patterns (if she is about AG size), but not at ebay prices!
Linda
-
Ashley has a soft body and a breast plate.
Ashley- Kailey- PM
Bust 11 1/2" 11" 12"
waist 9 1/2" 11" 11 1/4"
wrist 2 3/4" 3 1/2" 3 1/2"
feet Lnth 2 3/4" 2 3/4" 2 3/4"
leg lnth 7" 7" 7"
ankle 4" 4 1/2" 4 1/2"
Body lnth 7 1/2" 7" 7"
All 18" tall. I didn't grab the biggest PM body doll I own but it should be close.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 14, 2006 10:17 PM: Message edited by: caroloto ]</font>
-
LindaL
I PM you with the information! Ashley is really a pretty doll and her body is so close to AG's.
-
I believe those patterns are more geared towards Magic Attic dolls. Thus the smaller waists and wrists/hand spread.
Nann
-
-
I have bought some of the ready-made clothing this seller has, and it mostly fits AGs. I got the outdoor outfit, and the shorts are too small around the waist; I also got the black dance leotard, and one of the sleeve cuffs is really tight to get over an AG's hands.