Hello,
New dresses for American Girl Dolls have been added to the Carpatina - Girlfriends Collection.
English Princess and Giovanna - both outfits available as of September 14, 2006.
www.carpatina.com/dolloutfitsindex.html
I hope you will like them.
Printable View
Hello,
New dresses for American Girl Dolls have been added to the Carpatina - Girlfriends Collection.
English Princess and Giovanna - both outfits available as of September 14, 2006.
www.carpatina.com/dolloutfitsindex.html
I hope you will like them.
VERY beautiful!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thank you Carpathian Girl! I drool over your creations, and someday I will get some of them. Thanks for making some styles that fit American Girl dolls.
Do you have any American Girl dolls?
How about joining our message board more often and talking dolls with us? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hello,
I am mostly bussy researching and creating doll clothing which leaves less time discussing about them but, I most certainly enjoy everyone's postings.
I indeed have many, many 18" dolls - both slim and cloth body.
The dolls are the ones that inspire an outfit so, they are my muse if you like.
Glad to hear that Carpatina dresses are considered pretty. [img]smile.gif[/img]
They're so pretty [img]smile.gif[/img]
I keep meaning to order Julia to be my Greek doll...but money's been kinda short.
One of these days... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh, dear me, looks like a Spanish Princess outfit will be coming for Josi soon. All of these outfits are absolutely beautiful.
I love love love [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the french dress. and the celtic. and the german. and the.... I love them all they're sooooo pretty. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]