Start naming the best and worst things that have happened or would like to happen.
Once a guy farted during sex with me. I went into hysterical snorting laughter fit.
I wouldn't mind a man who had a foot fetish to visit me.
Printable View
Start naming the best and worst things that have happened or would like to happen.
Once a guy farted during sex with me. I went into hysterical snorting laughter fit.
I wouldn't mind a man who had a foot fetish to visit me.
Worst thing would have to be the never-ending-blowjob that never erupts yet causes neckaches for days. Thankfully those are rare with the hubby, but a boyfriend I had was famous for never coming and it was a real fucking drag let me tell ya.
Best thing: I would also definitely NOT mind a man with a foot fetish. Actually I had one once and it was PLENTY nice. I also love the wild nights when I have had the extra few drinks but not that one too many, and the sex is wild and free and actually leads to two exceptional orgasms.
------------------
Hee Haw Motherfuckers Lets Rock!
OK, once at a party, (I was drunk) I was kissing, carressing and massaging this girl's feet. I'm not sure how I got into that, but she had the BEST feet I have ever seen, they were just so sexy. I guess you could say I'm into feet, but I don't have a foot fetish.
Do I qualify, Sofie?
------------------
Shmick and Shmear
[This message has been edited by Sexual Oil Troll (edited November 29, 2001).]
~running back out of thread~
sorry guys but the whole foot thing just makes me wanna VOMIT!
My hubby doesn't have a foot fetish but still gives a real nice pedicure after I beg for an hour or so http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
I'm still waiting on that perfect sex story to happen to me so I can post it on this thread....
Any takers?
------------------
~I'm bored~
Ive had my toes sucked and it didnt do a thing for me.Im hopeing the best is yet to cum..hahaha.worst thing is bad sex and small penissssss.
------------------
say what
say how
say who
fuck what
fuck me
fuck you
I had my toes sucked once, it tickles me.
I love anything that makes me laugh.
One thing I hate about sex is when the men go at it too hard and hit the "taint" spot.
That really kills the mewd.
ooohh...i hate that....the last time i had sex the dude was a bit bigger than my insides...and he was determined to cum and was pounding away....i'm all like "you've gotta stop that - you're seriously hurting me"....we finished and after he blew the biggest load ive ever seen, out pours from me cum and blood...eeewwwyyy...i said "you done broke me"...lol....it was funny after the fact and we laugh about it now, but it was not enjoyable at the time....the next time he's not getting away w/ that!!
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
I'd just like to say I love girls avatar "finally" and that I love lots of lotion rubbed on my feet for hours. I have nothing else to say.
Thanks please move on
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
Wizey you need a hug Sweetie. That's fucking horrible!
------------------
Hee Haw Motherfuckers Lets Rock!