-
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...577&Sequence=0
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...575&Sequence=0
Kenny looks yummah!!!
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...579&Sequence=0
Gimme a few to post the rest.
------------------
~You cant say that Kid~
~Fuck off I just did~
[This message has been edited by SandraDee (edited October 30, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by SandraDee (edited October 30, 2001).]
-
-
-
BEER BONG!!!
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...559&Sequence=0
------------------
~You cant say that Kid~
~Fuck off I just did~
-
THAT answers the old question:
Can you have enough American flags?
------------------
Can you take it all away, when you shoved it in my face, this pain you gave to me
-
Uncle Kracker
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...562&Sequence=0
------------------
~You cant say that Kid~
~Fuck off I just did~
-
Great photos Sandra! I think you captured the party!
------------------
-
hahaha Sandra at the time he did the beer bong you didn't know where I was, but lookie over to the far side of the stage away from you and you'll see me.....LOL
------------------
DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE
----God
-
-