I finally got a cup of DD coffee hard as crap to find around here.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
Printable View
I finally got a cup of DD coffee hard as crap to find around here.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
Dunkin Donuts I presume?
------------------
~Santa is gonna come in a pick up truck!!!~
i almost have a dd cup.
oh you were talking about coffee.
what is dd coffee?
Silly yes its Dunkin Doughnuts now please get your mind out of the gutter.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
ohhhhhh! we have DD all ovah the place around here. with drive-thru windows even.
jealous?
Kinda yes
We had them but they changed (this I learned last night) to Grandma's somethings and All I can say is Grandma's coffee taste like Shit!
Plewww
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
kind of nutty?
i love dunkin donuts. i love the munchkins. what about you? WAIT! i think i'll take a poll...
Their coffee makes me poop that's all I know.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
http://www.dunkindonuts.com/images/quarterly_promo.gif
------------------
~Santa is gonna come in a pick up truck!!!~
everytime someone says poop i think about sofa.
ahhhhhhh...sofa...
(poop is good eats)