http://cgi.ebay.com/SOCIAL-DISTORTIO...QQcmdZViewItem
Printable View
doubt it, said it had Tainted Love so no.
Nowadays everyone and their grandma are capable to produce classy looking CD's and I reckon there are a bunch of fuckers out there who take what they got from other fans or via a trading tree, design a nifty booklet in Photoshop, print it, print on the CDR, pack it all up and make some money off of it.
Shouldn't be supported by any means...
It's definately a bootleg, and compiled by someone who doesn't know the first thing about Social D. (hence the inclusion of Tainted Love).
But, for what it's worth, it is actually a factory pressed silver CD from Italy.
that's exactly what I was going to ask about the tainted love song. I thought they never covered it but wasn't sure. Sorta like the pretty in pink. People still ask me about that one.
The Japanese WLWHWT is a bootleg too. The version of "Tainted Love" was actually recorded by Shades Apart or Automatic 7 - can't remember which but it has been discussed on here before.
But as far as I know Social D. has never covered it.
tainted love is automatic 7 social D never covered it
I thought Automatic 7 were the ones who did the "Pretty In Pink" cover that's always attributed to Social D...
(?)